My Wish For Each Of You...

6:39 AM

Painted in 2011

I hope each of you find yourself with family, friends and love ones for the holidays, no matter what or how you celebrate.

I also wish for you some downtime so that you might savor the season's special moments without stress or worry.

I pray for safety for our troops and first responders scattered about the world, keeping us secure, and for their families as they celebrate alone. 

And I add a special pray for those who have recently suffered the lost of someone close and hope you find peace. 

Merry Christmas, y'all!

You Might Also Like

7 Creative Thought(s)

  1. May your Christmas be merry and your New Year be full of joy. Thanks so much for your classes and help. I look forward to a new year of art with you. You are a treasure. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wishes. Merry Christmas to you, too.

    (Also, I can't help but move my cursor around your blog to watch the snow fall from it. Such fun. hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too...love your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...those are lovely and thoughtful wishes. Thank you...and I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. It was fun and relaxing up here. (Today starts the cookie, candy and carb detox! Overindulgence was my middle name this year...)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe