And the WINNERS are...

10:22 AM

In last week's post, I put up a sketch of a witch in honor of Halloween and invited everyone to submit their interpretation of the art. I had two wonderfully fun submissions!

The first witch I received was from Timaree Cheney from Freebird Drawing! I love the bright happy background and the way she created the Halloween title along the side.

The second witch came from Claire McFeely of Claire's Sketchbook! Notice how intense the art is with that vibrant orange background and the darker skin tones. 

I love how each piece of work has such a different feeling to it. 

You have both won a Stillman and Birn sketchbook! I will be in touch with all the details. 

Thanks for playing—I loved seeing what you created!

You Might Also Like

2 Creative Thought(s)

  1. What great news to start my day! It was a fun offer and getting a sketchbook is a very pleasant surprise. Thanks for sharing your talents and generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I get to try out one of these sketchbooks I've been hearing so much about? Woohoo. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe