Summer Classes at ImaginaryTrips.com!

10:26 AM

Tuscan Gold
7.5 x 5.5 inches on Arches Cold Press 140 lb. paper
Watercolor

It's summertime and the travel is easy—just take an Imaginary Trip to a wonderful location and never leave home! No packing, no fatigue, no hassles with luggage or security lines.

Come take a look!

Imaginary Trip to Italy 2012 - Six weeks to visit the wonderful country of Italy. This class starts tomorrow, so hurry! More information can be seen here.

Imaginary Trip to Australia - This ALL NEW class starts this Thursday, July 11th. We'll take six weeks to travel around "down under!" You can sign up for the class here.

Imaginary Trip to New Zealand - Another ALL NEW class, we'll be headed to this fabulous country starting August 29th. Come and join the fun here.

Imaginary Trip to New Orleans - This city ROCKS! Come and join the fun starting September 3rd. For more information, click here.

I hope you'll join me on one of these fun adventures. The classes are very flexible and allow you to work on the assignments at your leisure so you can still get in plenty of playtime outside.

As always, we laugh, we learn and we come home with a great sketchbook full of the places we've seen, the things we've done and the experiences we've shared.

You Might Also Like

2 Creative Thought(s)

  1. I've really been interested in the Australia trip. I am going to be so busy during that time with the closing on our house and finishing up the moving to CA but.... I may just sign up. I may have to be a bit late on assignments or have trouble posting anything while I am in Kingman though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome classes! Wish I could go everywhere with you! I'm all packed for Australia but Italy is calling me too!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe