All Aboard for An Imaginary Trip To Greece!

10:06 AM


The first Imaginary Trip to Greece is scheduled to begin on April 26th and registration is now open! I hope you'll come and enjoy this beautiful country with me. Rich in color and culture, Greece is a treasure trove of history, diversity and beauty.

Ancient ruins, azure seas, wineries and olive groves are just a few of the things we'll see as we wander through this sun-kissed land.

I do hope you'll join me! Please click here for more information.

You Might Also Like

8 Creative Thought(s)

  1. I'm in! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippe!! I can't think of a better way to start my week than to sign up for this class! I've always wanted to go to Greece. Looking forward to the class. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, so glad you're taking this class too! I need to reconnect with my art buddies more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I'm looking forward to it and I'm glad to hear that you'll be along for the adventure.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like fun, and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just signed up - can't wait! DH promised me a trip to Greece "someday" so this will definitely put me in the mood. And I'm glad to seem some of my favorite art buddies will be traveling with me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to hear that you'll be on the journey too!

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely painting - such a perfect mediterranean sky!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe