Such Friendly, Helpful People!

3:00 PM

When I made the decision to take on Blogger, I knew there was going to be a learning curve. I was reassured by some of the kind people I spoke with before I took the leap that there would be help when I needed it. What I didn't know was that some of that help would come from some unlikely places!


I'd like to introduce you to Susie of 1st Floor Flat! She is a wonderful artist living in London with some really cool artwork, jewelry, albums, and journals. Susie has a number of blogs, but I'm highlighting this one as she is doing a grand giveaway of one of her beautiful albums to celebrate 101 blog posts!! The album is gorgeous! So please hop over and take a look at the album and her other blogs!

Susie and I belong to the same online marketing group and in her quest to learn and share her knowledge, she shared with the group some great email buttons she has created. She and I swapped emails and Susie was gracious enough to create a button with some of my artwork. Even better, Susie shared a great deal of info and links with me on how you can update, build, change, add, remove, etc. things on Blogger! And she inspired me to give it a go and build my very own button! Woohoo! The new button is over there on the right with all the peppers - go on, click on it and send me an email!!

You can't believe how wonderful it feels once you create something to go on your blog/web site that is custom to you! It is so very cool! And dangerously addictive! So this is a great big public thank you to Susie for her friendliness, generosity, sharing of her knowledge and her art as well as inspiring me (and I'm sure others) to reach for a little more!!

You Might Also Like

4 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Now you've made me all embarrassed! Blush, blush, blush. Baaad woman! I'm just all happy the email button works. And I've put a note on The Computery page that it's PC not Mac. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I visited Susie's site. It's very fun. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peppers button sure is an eye catcher! Good for you experimenting and learning new things.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe