Since I have no art for today . . .

9:48 AM

. . . . I will give you a quote instead:


You can't wait for inspiration.
You have to go after it with a club.
- Jack London

My club and I are out on the hunt for inspiration. We should be back by sundown . . . . .  

Update: I have returned, my hunting did not produce inspiration but rather a much cleaner studio! However, in cleaning the studio, I "found" inspiration - it was there all along, quietly awaiting discovery, hidden away under piles of clutter, art supplies not put away after their last use, and the  general flotsam and jetsam of my artistic pursuits. 

I find that when my environment reaches a certain level of cluttered-ness I have to stop and find bottom. Clean, organize, pitch, put away, recycle. With inspiration found and in its rightful place again, I will hopefully have some art to show tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 Creative Thought(s)

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe